[no subject]

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Date   Wed, 8 Dec 2004 13:44:22 +0100

Hi everybody!

I have an urgent question:

I use Stata for some panel data regression. I couldn't find yet a command for
the fixed effects and the random effects approach, both WITH ROBUST STANDARD
ERRORS. The command "robust" that you can use for simple regressions and for
the population-average approach in panel data regressions does not work.

Can anybody tell me the right command for this kind of panel data regressions?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Many regards,

Jan