st: levin lin chu

From   "naceur khraief" <>
Subject   st: levin lin chu
Date   Sun, 28 Nov 2004 18:54:31 -0500

Hi Users

I have a Panel like this form

lnq = a_1 + a_2.lnQ + a_3.lnREus + a_3.lnREjp + a_4.lnREmq + a_4.lnREsk +
a_5.lnREhk  +     a_6.lnREau + u

lnq: canada exported quantity  ( dependent variable)
lnQ, lnREus, lnREjp, lnREmq, lnREsk, lnREhk, lnREau are respectively the
canada capacity constraint and the real exchange rate between canada and
USA, Japon, Mexico, South-Korea, Hong-Kong and Australia (independent
At the begining I have a Panel and I want to identify each unit's time
series, in order to achieve this goal, having the result of  tsset country
datevar to define both a panel variable and a time variable.
I tested lnq variable  Ihave this result (there is no problem):

levinlin lnq, lag(0)

Levin-Lin-Chu test for lnq        Deterministics chosen: constant
Pooled ADF test, N,T = (6,191)    Obs = 1140
Augmented by 0 lags (average)     Truncation: 18 lags
coefficient         t-value        t-star         P > t
-0.19554      -11.273      -9.85790      0.0000

But When I tested lnQ, I had this results:

levinlin lnQ, lag(0)
Levin-Lin-Chu test for lnQ        Deterministics chosen: constant
no observations

Thanks in advance

MSN Calendar vous aide  vous organiser et simplifie la planification des
Commencez ds maintenant  profiter de tous les avantages de MSN Premium et
obtenez les deux premiers mois GRATUITS*.