Re: st: SVR use

From   Nick Winter <>
Subject   Re: st: SVR use
Date   Tue, 16 Nov 2004 10:00:23 -0500

I had lost Jill's message; now that I have her email address again I've replied off-list to her initial query.

At 07:22 AM 11/16/2004 -0500, you wrote:

Begin forwarded message:

From: <>
Date: November 16, 2004 1:42:28 AM EST
Subject: Stata (StatApps)

I'm looking for a Stata / Stats guru who might have experience using a
contributed module called Survey Replication (SVR) that computes
estimates for using survey replicate methods (e.g. jacknife).

My question involves the "svrset set psun" command, I don't understand
how to determine the number sets for the replicates.

I've tried to contact the module's author, Nick Winter, but have not
received any response.  Any help would be appreciated --

Jill Sherman
Department of Geography
UNC-CH CB#3220
Chapel Hill, NC  27599-3220