Re: st: analysis of multi-site studies

From   Ricardo Ovaldia <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: analysis of multi-site studies
Date   Mon, 1 Nov 2004 05:47:27 -0800 (PST)

Thank you Stas and Constantine.

I have one follow-up question, please. From your
answers I surmise that from all the possible ways
available to adjust for study-site effect, with only 5
OB-GYN clinics, I am better off using -clogit- and not
dummies, nor random effects, nor GEE models. But, how
about logistic regression clustering on study-site, is
that better?

Thank you,
Ricardo.

--- Constantine Daskalakis