st: Prediction

From   Marcello Pagano <>
Subject   st: Prediction
Date   Thu, 28 Oct 2004 17:44:02 -0400

For wrote:

Currently, after "areg y x x x, aborb(linearvar)", one can do "predict varname_d, d". This then creates a new variable, varname_d, which contains the coefficient of the dummy variables for when linearvar was expanded.
I want to be able to do: "predict varname_se, dse", where varname_se is created and contains the standard error on the point estimate of each of the indicator variables. But this is not an option and I was wondering if anyone knew of another way, or I am missing something.

Any help you could provide would be greatly appreciated.

Lindsay R. Dratch

----- Forwarded by Lindsay Dratch/NY/FRS on 10/28/2004 03:45 PM -----

*Lindsay Dratch*

10/28/2004 02:01 PM

cc: Subject: statalist posting

I am on the statalist. I am assured of this because I typed who statalist and saw my email listed. However, when I try to send a post, it does not show up in my inbox. Is there some sort of problem?