st: RE: RE: RE: Bad dotplot command?

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: RE: RE: Bad dotplot command?
Date   Thu, 28 Oct 2004 23:41:46 +0100

Here is a quick hack at your problem:

mdotplot mdint_bioc mdint_bioc_s median948
if mch==10 & inlist(nwafer,1,2,5,6,7,8)
, center msymbol(none) mlabel(mlbl) mlabsize(tiny)
mlabposition(0)

program mdotplot
	version 8
	syntax varlist(numeric) [if] [in] [, combine(passthru) *]

	marksample touse
	qui count if `touse'
	if r(N) == 0 error 2000

	tokenize `varlist'
	local nvars : word count `varlist'

	forval i = 1/`nvars' {
		tempname g`i'
		dotplot ``i'' if `touse', `options' nodraw name(`g`i'')
		local G "`G' `g`i''"
	}

	// ycommon wired in
	local 0 , `combine'
	syntax [, imargin(str) * ]
	if "`imargin'" == "" local options "`options' imargin(zero)"

	graph combine `G', ycommon `options'
end