st: Re: Re:Garch Model

From   Nazaria Solferino <>
Subject   st: Re: Re:Garch Model
Date   Mon, 25 Oct 2004 15:59:53 +0200 (CEST)

multiplied for the lagged squared residuals in the
conditional variance regressor should I put as
regressor the residual estimated from the mean
equation?Sorr if my question is not precise, but I'm
not an expert in time series and I mean that I must
find residuals from a previous estimation (with an
autoregressive model) and then save them and use in
the conditional variance equation multiplied by my
dummy. Is this right?
Many thanks.

Nuovo Yahoo! Messenger: E' molto più divertente: Audibles, Avatar, Webcam, Giochi, Rubrica… Scaricalo ora!