Re: st: STATA Wish List

From   Ronán Conroy <>
Subject   Re: st: STATA Wish List
Date   Wed, 20 Oct 2004 16:02:47 +0100

Actually, I would welcome a project browser which would allow me to group together the files related to a project - raw data, datasets, do-files, output, graphs, reports - in a way that would make the structure clear. While text editors routinely support projects, I would prefer to be able to manage the whole thing from within Stata rather than within my editor.

Ronan M Conroy ( Senior Lecturer in Biostatistics Royal College of Surgeons Dublin 2, Ireland +353 1 402 2431 (fax 2764) -------------------- Just say no to drug reps

* For searches and help try: