Re: st: Text editors FAQ update

Subject   Re: st: Text editors FAQ update
Date   Wed, 13 Oct 2004 15:02:13 -0400

My smart Google mail suggested a couple more editors that are not
covered in the FAQ: Zeus (http://www.zeusedit.com/) and GWD
(http://www.gwdsoft.com/). Sorry, Nick, they are not
Microsoft-originated, either. If there are any users of those editors,
they might want to consider adding something to the FAQ. (I am using
WinEdt that's already been discussed, although the author of the
support modules cannot be reached by email; I have some alternative
highlighting sequences, but I have little idea how to export them for
public use).

--
Stas Kolenikov
http://stas.kolenikov.name