st: Logistic and GEE distance learn.

From   Marcello Pagano <>
Subject   st: Logistic and GEE distance learn.
Date   Tue, 05 Oct 2004 09:52:47 -0400

Dear Listers,

I am posting this for Joe.

I am teaching two courses starting this month over <>.

The courses are:
Logistic Regression
Oct 15 - Nov 12
Text: Hosmer & Lemeshow, "Applied Logistic Regression", 2nd edition, Wiley

Generalized Estimating Equations
Oct 29 - Nov 26
Text: Hardin & Hilbe, "Generalized Estimating Equations", Chapman & Hall/CRC Press

All examples and discussion are in Stata.

Course information and registration information can be obtained at:

Logistic regression --

GEE --

I just finished a course on Generalized Linear Models. Participant feedback was
extremely positive. There are other courses at <> which may also be
of interest to you. I urge for you to check it out.

Joe Hilbe

Marcello Pagano Biostatistics Department Tel: 1-617-432-4911
Harvard School of Public Health Fax: 1-617-432-5619 655 Huntington Avenue
Boston, MA 02115

eppur si muove

* For searches and help try: