st: survival analysis vs ols

From   "Zhu, Carolyn" <>
Subject   st: survival analysis vs ols
Date   Tue, 05 Oct 2004 13:54:21 -0400

Title: statalist-digest V4 #1753

We are trying to estimate the effect of ER room conditions on the time it takes for patients to receive treatment A. All patients received treatment A some time their ER admission so we don't have any right censoring problem. I was just told that in this case survival analysis and OLS give the same results. Is that correct?