Re: st: Weird ylabel justification on Stata for the Mac

From   Tom Trikalinos <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Weird ylabel justification on Stata for the Mac
Date   Mon, 20 Sep 2004 17:26:43 +0300

I can replicate the problem in my powerbook. Persists with all Fonts I've tried.

Workaround: From Prefs menu -> Graph preferences ... -> Select graphics engine QuickDraw instead of Quartz 2D.

Seems to be Mac specific
Cheers,

Tom