st: censored model with sample selection

From   "Daniel Caro" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: censored model with sample selection
Date   Mon, 6 Sep 2004 11:00:49 -0300

I have a model with a censored dependent variable and sample selection. I'm
estimating my selection equation (probit) and then including the mills ratio
that I get from this equation as a covariate in my main equation (cnreg). It
seems that my selection is informative (mills ratio is significant). I
understand that in this case my coefficients are correct but the standard
errors are not. Does anyone know how can I correct my standard errors?

Thank you,