st: Re: mfx after probit

From   Kit Baum <>
Subject   st: Re: mfx after probit
Date   Tue, 31 Aug 2004 07:45:56 -0400

On Aug 31, 2004, at 2:33 AM, Aparna wrote:

I have run a random effects probit regression, and I'm trying to
compute the marginal effects by using the command "mfx compute".The
regression itself took almost 7-8 hours, but the computation of the
marginal effects seems to be taking even longer.It' s been running for
almost a day with no output.Am I doing something wrong?Is there a way of
speeding up the process?
The nose option is often useful,if you don't need them.