re: RE: st: RE: xi3 & postgr3 graph options

From   David Airey <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   re: RE: st: RE: xi3 & postgr3 graph options
Date   Tue, 17 Aug 2004 09:44:44 -0500

Not at all. I find it very difficult
to wrap my head around stories for all
but simple interactions. (Just saying e.g.
that "race, age and sex interact" is a
description, not an explanation, for example.)
Some people are lucky enough to work in fields
in which there is relevant theory.
This is where graphical description is valuable. It at least makes the bit about wrapping your head around what the model describes easier, to the point I can ask myself if it makes sense, given what I know about, for example, race, age, and sex.

Pages showing the use of xi3 and postgr3:

http://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat/stata/ado/analysis/postgr.htm

http://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat/stata/seminars/stata_logistic/default.htm

*
* For searches and help try: