st: saving and loading matrices

From   Oleksandr Shepotylo <>
To   statalist <>
Subject   st: saving and loading matrices
Date   Sun, 15 Aug 2004 12:21:58 -0400

Hi ,

Is there a way to save and load matrices in text format?
Suppose I run Stata and want to use matrix A in another program X.
So, I want to save A in csv or txt form. Then I do some manipulations with A and want to load A back in Stata while keeping all my data unchanged.

Oleksandr Shepotylo.

* For searches and help try: