st: error autocorrelations in SURE models

From   "Naccache Sonia" <>
Subject   st: error autocorrelations in SURE models
Date   Sun, 15 Aug 2004 18:55:48 +0200

Hi everybody,
I am estimating 35 import demand functions using SUREG. I wonder how I could
detect autocorrelation in the disturbances and how to deal with it, in case
it exists.
Greene (1997)(page 687) explains the different steps in order to correct for
my questions are:
1. how could I find evidence of error autocorrelattion while estimating with
SUREG? there a routine under STATA that processes the steps described by
Greene ?.
thans a lot.