Re: st: data manipulation help

From   yumin sheng <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: data manipulation help
Date   Thu, 12 Aug 2004 20:56:12 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Dev,

  Thanks so much for your kindly suggestion about
"reshape." I just studied the recommended help file
and link, but found that most of the examples only
have one major variable of interest. As you can see,
World Development Indicators has about 200 variables
for each country. Sometime many words are contained in
one variable name such as "Export share in GDP, %."
Can I still use "reshape" under such circumstances?

Thanks again,
Yumin