RE: st: RE: Macro questions. (Again).

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   RE: st: RE: Macro questions. (Again).
Date   Wed, 11 Aug 2004 12:09:00 -0400

Thanks to Nick, Ulrich and David
for these helpful comments.
Best regards.
Amadou.

                      "Nick Cox"
                      <[email protected]>           To:       <[email protected]>
                      Sent by:                         cc:
                      owner-statalist@hsphsun2.        Subject:  RE: st: RE: Macro questions. (Again).
                      harvard.edu

                      08/11/2004 10:58 AM
                      Please respond to
                      statalist

In addition to the facilities recommended by
Ulrich and David, there is a very dusty
set of utilities called -listutil- on SSC.
These all predate -foreach-, -forval- and -macrolists-,
which remove most of the need for them, but
some of the commands, and/or some of the code,
might be useful.