RE: st: RE: multiple responses to a survey question

From   peter harper <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   RE: st: RE: multiple responses to a survey question
Date   Mon, 9 Aug 2004 13:23:41 +0100 (BST)

Nick
Thanks. Ordinarily the dummies should and will not sum
to one in a multiple response case. But I was lead to
believe that -mrdum- and -mrtab- would somehow sum the
dummies to 1.
Thanks