RE: st: RE: multiple responses to a survey question

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: RE: multiple responses to a survey question
Date   Mon, 9 Aug 2004 12:43:49 +0100

The help file for -mrdum- (a user-written
program by Lee Sieswerda) explains its
syntax. The syntax for its -stub()- option
is that you must supply an argument. Just
specifying -stub- is illegal (and useless
anyway).

I am not sure that you can always
obtain dummies for multiple responses
which sum to 1. It depends on your data