Re: st: Re: xtlogit and logistic-cluster (REVISED)

From   Ricardo Ovaldia <>
Subject   Re: st: Re: xtlogit and logistic-cluster (REVISED)
Date   Sun, 8 Aug 2004 15:11:02 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you David and Joseph.

I am a bit baffled by the assertion that 50 clusters
and 410 observations is a small sample size. I know is
not big, but I would not consider it small either.

Joseph wrote:
> In ignorance about Ricardo's objectives and the
> subject matter, about the only suggestions that come
> to mind about whether the approach is justifiable
> is to consider the assumptions made in the process.

The question posed in this phase of analysis is rather
simple: Which physician and patient characteristics
are important in predicting patient referral?

Do you Yahoo!?