RE: st: How to rename variables by adding a suffix

From   "Nick Cox" <>
To   <>
Subject   RE: st: How to rename variables by adding a suffix
Date   Fri, 6 Aug 2004 15:22:35 +0100

No; it is not on SSC.

-search renvars- shows
that it is in the STB-60 files. Note carefully that
the version of -renvars- in STB-60 was written
by Jeroen Weesie and myself, and supersedes
the version still on Jeroen's website.
The latter remains of use to people still
on Stata 6.

show the difference.

Buzz Burhans