RE: st: How to rename variables by adding a suffix

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: How to rename variables by adding a suffix
Date   Fri, 6 Aug 2004 15:14:47 +0100

-rensfix- (user-written) was written to provide a twin
for the lonely -renpfix- (official).

In the same territory -renvars- is a more general tool.

. search rename

points to these and other stuff too.

Bill Rising