st: RE: log files

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: log files
Date   Thu, 5 Aug 2004 16:32:16 +0100

I don't know a way of stopping Stata from
adding headers and footers. Stripping them
after the fact would be automatable in
a good scripting language, in a good text
editor or in Stata itself.

There are ways of creating files without
using logs, but better advice would depend
on knowing more about what you are doing.

Thurlow, James