Re: st: Old Manuals Question

From   Heather Gold <>
Subject   Re: st: Old Manuals Question
Date   Thu, 05 Aug 2004 12:13:07 -0400

At 10:46 AM 8/5/2004, you wrote:
I know this may be slightly off-topic, but I am wondering what you do with
your old manuals when you upgrade versions. I still have copies of the
manuals for Stata 6 and Stata 7 in my office. I don't just want to throw
them away, but I have no idea who might want them. Any thoughts?

I have given them to students and/or research associates....There's still a lot of useful information in there. Computer labs might be another place.

* For searches and help try: