st: RE: Placing #obs on a "ciplot"

From   "Nick Cox" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: Placing #obs on a "ciplot"
Date   Sat, 26 Jun 2004 11:18:24 +0100

-ciplot- is a user-written command on SSC,

You can do this in the following way.

1. Copy -ciplot.ado- to a file of your own

2. Get inside and extend the program by adding
this functionality.

Otherwise it can't be done externally for
the reason discussed in a thread started by
Daniel Egan on 26 May.
That is, -ciplot- is not a program that
operates by data reduction. Again, this
will be clear if you get inside and