Re: st: escape to the command window lost in 5/18 executable update

From   Nick Winter <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: escape to the command window lost in 5/18 executable update
Date   Fri, 04 Jun 2004 13:55:41 -0400

I completely agree -- I like the new features, but never realized how often I used the escape key to get back to the command window until it stopped working!

--Nick Winter