[no subject]

From   "Tom Blade" <>
Date   Fri, 04 Jun 2004 07:11:21 -0400

Hi statalist,

sorry, I sent the previous mail without any subject.

I have to estimate a VAR with panel data. I have been
looking for a command to do it but without luck. I
have also searched the statalist archive but have
only found a reference to one paper.

I would like to know if someone has implemented
recently (the statalist archive with this question is
almost one year old) a module to perform a VAR with
panel data, or if someone could give me a hint with
this issue.

Thank you very much for all your help.