st: RE: causality test on panel data

From   "Nick Cox" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: causality test on panel data
Date   Fri, 4 Jun 2004 13:46:38 +0100

This question would seem, to an ignoramus, to raise
exactly the same issue as the thread on Durbin-Watson
tests and panel data. Please see Kit Baum's postings
over the last few hours and consider whether they
apply to your question.

sarah smith