Re: st: D-W and panel data

From   Mikko M�kinen <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: D-W and panel data
Date   Thu, 03 Jun 2004 18:12:34 +0300

Dear All,

I'm also a new user of Stata :-) As Justin wrote, you can calculate the D-W
statistic by using dummies and OLS. So, how does the -dwstat2- command
differ from the dummies and OLS approach?

- Mikko