Re: st: RE: Re: wishlist - active dataset name in title bar

From   Morten Andersen <[email protected]>
To   Statalist <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: RE: Re: wishlist - active dataset name in title bar
Date   Wed, 02 Jun 2004 17:07:34 +0200

There is also a toolbar, and a status bar showing the current working
directory (on the Mac below the toolbar, on Linux or Windows at the bottom
of the application-specific window). Alternative platform-independent
placement for the name of the current dataset  would the status bar (center
or right?).

Morten

Morten Andersen, MD, PhD               Research Unit of General Practice
Senior Researcher                      University of Southern Denmark
Phone   +45 6550 3791                  Winsloewparken 19
Fax     +45 6311 1642�                 DK-5000 Odense C
E-mail  [email protected]        Denmark