st: Stata RE Probit

From   "Aparna Mathur" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: Stata RE Probit
Date   Thu, 27 May 2004 10:15:00 -0400

I'm trying to run random effects probit in stata (with a lagged
dependent variable), and it gives me no std.errors or confidence
intervals for rho,sigma u and lnsig2u.My question is, I'm trying to
compare estimates of this model with another RE probit model with
similar missing values,and doing a test of the difference in the two
coefficient estimates.Would that test give me the right answer?Secondly,
how do I interpret these missing values?

Aparna Mathur
Ph.D Candidate
Department of Economics
3115M Tydings Hall