Re: FW: st: unable to install patches

From   "Mark Schaffer" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: FW: st: unable to install patches
Date   Thu, 27 May 2004 18:26:15 +0100

Jeffry,

Subject:        	FW: st: unable to install patches
Date sent:      	Thu, 27 May 2004 11:49:18 -0500
From:           	"Jacob, Jeffry Ankur" <[email protected]>
To:             	<[email protected]>
Send reply to:  	[email protected]

> I think this did not go through earlier

Good point - my browser behaves the same way.  Unfortunately, there's
no hyperlink at RePEc that allows a "right-click-and-save-as" option.

Anybody out there have any suggestions on how to download from RePEc
without having the files open in the browser?

--Mark