st: RE: mlabel or Labels options with Ciplot

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: mlabel or Labels options with Ciplot
Date   Wed, 26 May 2004 12:21:31 +0100

-ciplot- is a user-written program. It doesn't work
by any kind of reduction or collapse, so there isn't
a simple mapping between its data structure and that
of the rest of the dataset that is also exploitable
in this way. Hence while what you say is not
always true about -ciplot-, it really doesn't lend
itself to what you want.

The alternatives seem to include your rewriting -ciplot- so
that something like this is wired in; or, as you
say, using -eclplot-.

Daniel Egan