st: Speeding process up

From   "miguel foguel" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Speeding process up
Date   Fri, 21 May 2004 22:48:44 +0100

Dear all,

I'm dealing with a rather complex maximization process using Stata 8 SE that is installed in a workstation which has two Intel Xeon processors and works with Windows 2000 Professional. It seems that Stata is not using both processors, so my question is whether it's possible to (re)configure it so that I can speed up the maximization process. Thanks a lot in advance.

Regards,

Miguel Foguel

It's fast, it's easy and it's free. Get MSN Messenger today! http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger

*