st: RE: graph matrix bug

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: graph matrix bug
Date   Fri, 21 May 2004 11:07:13 +0100

We had the same problem recently. Derek Wagner of StataCorp
sent me this:

After testing the problem, it appears that -graph matrix- doesn't like
a single upper-case letter as a variable label.  I have forwarded the
issue on to Vince, so hopefully there will be a change in the next update.

In the meantime, you could graph your results by either getting rid of the
variable labels (especially B, K, V, etc.) or change them to lower-case.

This seems consistent with what you did, as your copies
produced by -generate- are born without variable labels.

Andrzej Tomaszewski