st: problem with outreg

From   "Kevin H. O'Rourke" <[email protected]>
Subject   st: problem with outreg
Date   Tue, 11 May 2004 21:12:22 +0100

Dear statalisters,

I have been happily running ordered probits (approx 30,000
observations for 24 countries) and using outreg for several years,
both with stata 7 and stata 8. Now, apparently out of the blue,
outreg is not giving me all of the coefficients in my regressions -
- at least when I cluster by country (which I had also been doing
before, with no problem). It gives me the coefficient, etc. for the
first variable and nothing more. If I specify a list of variables it
tells me that the second one is 'not found in regression
coefficients'.

Has anyone else come across this problem, and does anyone
have any idea as to what is going on?

thanks for any suggestions,

Kevin O'Rourke

Kevin H. O'Rourke