st: non linear estimation for panels

From   Nazaria Solferino <>
Subject   st: non linear estimation for panels
Date   Fri, 7 May 2004 08:31:02 +0200 (CEST)

I need to estimate the following non linear equation:

y= a/(x+y)+b

for a panel, where x is my covariate and a and b are
some constants.
I've seen that Stata 8 allows for non linear
estimation using nl command: but how my I perform taht
for a panel and in particular can someone give me some
more precisse siggestions about how perform the
program for my particular equation?

Yahoo! Companion - Scarica gratis la toolbar di Ricerca di Yahoo!