st: Coutour and Netmaps using kernel density

From   "Gaston Gohou" <>
Subject   st: Coutour and Netmaps using kernel density
Date   Thu, 22 Apr 2004 16:15:52 -0400

HI all,

I am trying to plot the joint kernel density (non parametric estimation) of 2 distributions (logPCE and Ratio of rice in total consumption -rprr)

For one variable, I used the command KDENSITY ot AKDENSITY.

For 2 variables, the plot should be in dimension 3. I know somebody writes a code to do that in GAUSS.

I wonder if somebody has been able to do the same with stata?

Thanks for your help

FREE pop-up blocking with the new MSN Toolbar get it now!

* For searches and help try: