Re: st: resources learning spline regression

From   Richard Williams <>
Subject   Re: st: resources learning spline regression
Date   Mon, 12 Apr 2004 10:22:05 -0500

At 10:04 PM 4/11/2004 -0600, wrote:
Dear All,

Can anybody tell me where I can find some good resources for spline regression using Stata? Thanks!
It isn't Stata-specific, but a good, short monograph on spline regression is "Spline Regression Models" by Lawrence C. Marsh and David R. Cormier, paper # 137 in the Sage Series on Quantitative Applications in the Social Sciences. It shouldn't be too hard to adapt its examples. Stata itself has commands like -mkspline-. Do -findit spline- for other relevant commands and info.

OFFICE: (574)631-6668, (574)631-6463
FAX: (574)288-4373
HOME: (574)289-5227
EMAIL: Richard.A.Williams.5@ND.Edu