st: Friedman test

To   "stata group mail" <>
Subject   st: Friedman test
Date   Mon, 5 Apr 2004 07:23:02 +0200

Dear all,
I studied that the Friedman test is the alternative non parametric to two-way
anova, but this test provide results about only a factor at once.
My question is:why stata provides me only a result for both factor?
I had invert the factor order but the output doesn't change, why?
How can I have results about the two factor?
I have a second question: what is the method to judge the kwallis test?

Many many thanks.