Re: st: more cases than controls

From   Ricardo Ovaldia <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: more cases than controls
Date   Tue, 23 Mar 2004 20:01:18 -0800 (PST)

I am now very confused by your intuitive argument.

This was a population-based Case�Control Study
comparing a specific enzyme in the serum of infected
patients (cases) to that in healthy non-infected
controls. We compared these levels using a t-test
after log-tranforming the data. Is this
incorrect?There are many similar studies in the
literature. Am I to understand that they are all
incorrectly analyzed?

Am sorry but I do not get it.

Ricardo.

=== message truncated ===