st: Panel data ouput

From   Cordula Stolberg <>
Subject   st: Panel data ouput
Date   Tue, 09 Mar 2004 18:07:39 +0000

Hi everybody,

Please ignore my previous mail (sorry!) regarding the problems of running the LSDV regression. There's a problem with my computer and it works fine on another computer.

However, I would still be interested to know about the xttest2 & xttest3 and whether they only work with "xtreg, fe" or also with a LSDV regression.

* For searches and help try: