st: delay opening graphic user interface

From   "Alan Acock" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: delay opening graphic user interface
Date   Sat, 28 Feb 2004 17:16:05 -0800

When I open the "overlaid two way graphs" menu, Stata takes what seems like
an impossibly long time to open the menu. Why is this? Is there a solution?
I have an old laptop I use in class and need to do a little soft shoe or
something between clicking to open the menu and having the menu open.

Alan Acock