st: Pdf files for STB articles

From   [email protected] (Alan Riley)
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Pdf files for STB articles
Date   Sat, 28 Feb 2004 16:34:52 -0600

Wenjun Li [email protected] asked about the availability of
pdf STB articles:
> I wonder if there is any place we can download STB articles.  I found
> those articles very helpful in terms of both statistical and programming
> issues. Does Stata have a plan to post them online?

Individual copies of all the past Stata Technical Bulletin issues
may be obtained either in hard copy form or as PDFs from the online Stata
bookstore:

   http://www.stata.com/bookstore/stbj.html

Hardcopy reprints in book form of each year of the STB (6 issues per year)
may also be obtained here

   http://www.stata.com/bookstore/stbr.html

--Alan
([email protected])