st: RE: save -predict- stats for each panel regression

From   "Nick Cox" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: save -predict- stats for each panel regression
Date   Tue, 17 Feb 2004 12:32:51 -0000

Various questions similar in the archives:
for more details, search for -foreach-
and -levels-.

Also see

Let's suppose your panels are defined by -company-
which takes integer values and to which value labels
are attached. The following indicates one line of

levels company, local(C)
gen resid = .
qui foreach c of local C {
    regress y x1 x2 x3 if company == `c'