st: save -predict- stats for each panel regression

Subject   st: save -predict- stats for each panel regression
Date   Tue, 17 Feb 2004 12:20:11 +0000

Dear Statalisters,

I have a balanced panel dataset and I run individual regressions for each
panel(almost 7000 panels for 14 years).
I wish to save the residuals, standard errors of prediction and other -predict-
statistics for each individual regressions, in a similar manner as -egen-

I have searched the FAQ but didnt find something relevant,
all suggestions are very welcome,

This mail sent through