Re: st: Multiple Spells Survival Analysis

From   "Nick Cox" <>
To   <>
Subject   Re: st: Multiple Spells Survival Analysis
Date   Tue, 10 Feb 2004 18:34:42 -0000

Giorgio Ricchiuti

Please do you know, whether I'm able to deal with "multiple
spells" in Stata 8? My dataset consist of N subjects each of
which can experience multiple transitions. Hence, the hazard
function may depend upon the number of previous entry to the onset risk

. search survival, faq

points to excellent FAQs by Mario Cleves which I think are
what you need.