RE: st: sysdir set for do-files or datasets ?

From   Buzz Burhans <>
Subject   RE: st: sysdir set for do-files or datasets ?
Date   Thu, 18 Dec 2003 09:06:17 -0500

Hi Nick,

Your point is well taken, but mind you, when the directories are not adjacent on the path, changing from:

. pwd

. c MH
C:\Documents and Settings\Buzz Burhans\My Documents\Active 6 GlycolStudyWorking9-9-02\3MH

Is a LOT of typing moving from parent to child etc.

Buzz Burhans